NEBOSH CERTIFICATE IN CONSTRUCTION HEALTH AND SAFETY
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Health and Safety aims to build upon knowledge gained from the NEBOSH National General Certificate. The training will cover the main legal health and safety requirements in regards to construction and, as such, is suitable for managers, supervisors and coordinators who are responsible for ensuring work is carried out safely. Delegates will learn how to identify hazards and how to act to control them. No previous experience is necessary, although an understanding of basic aspects of the construction industry is desirable.
We offer NEBOSH environmental management training courses at centres across the UK, or online via our innovative e-learning platform. Please use our “Open Course” search function on the right hand side to quickly find training in your area or buy online today.
Outline of Programme
Unit NCC1 – Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- Knowledge of construction legislation.
- Identify site and work equipment hazards.
- Vehicle and plant movements.
- Electricity and fire safety.
- Risk and precautions of working at height.
- Excavation and combined spaces.
- wwwlition and deconstruction.
Unit NCC2 – Construction Health and Safety
The NEBOSH certificate in construction health and safety training takes place over the duration of 10-15 days. The 10 day course is suitable for those who have previously completed the National General Certificate within the last 5 years and 15 days for those who have not. Holders of this certificate are eligible to apply for the CSCS (AQP) yellow/white card. All participants must still pass the CITB Managers and Professionals Health, Safety and Environment Test in order to receive this.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need to be quiet and undisturbed.
- All our NEBOSH courses are run in affiliation with Phoenix Health and Safety.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.