NEBOSH NATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This NEBOSH National General Certificate (NGC) in Occupational Health and Safety is an excellent addition to the resume of anyone working, or looking to develop a career, in the health and safety sector. It is best suited to managers and supervisors, but also any staff who want to enhance their knowledge and understanding of health and safety and the associated issues. Delegates should come away from this course with the ability to recognize and manage risks effectively.
We offer NEBOSH environmental management training courses at centres across the UK, or online via our innovative e-learning platform. Please use our “Open Course” search function on the right hand side to quickly find training in your area or buy online today.
Outline of Programme
The training is divided into 3 parts. NGC1, NGC2 and NGC3. NGC3 is a practical assessment. NGC1 and NGC2 consist of the following:
- Health and safety: the foundations.
- Health and safety management systems 1 – Policy.
- Health and safety management systems 2 – Organising.
- Health and safety management systems 3 – Planning.
- Health and safety management systems 4 – Measuring, audit and review.
- Workplace hazards and managing risks.
- Transport hazards and controlling risks.
- Musculoskeletal hazards and control of risk.
- Work equipment hazards and risk management.
- Electrical safety.
- Fire safety.
- Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control.
- Physical and psychological health hazards and control.
The NEBOSH certificate in environmental management training takes place over the duration of 5 days. Unit NEC1 is assessed by a 2 hour examination. Unit NEC1 must be completed within 14 days of the examination. Those successful will be awarded certification upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed, and staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- All our NEBOSH courses are run in affiliation with Phoenix Health and Safety.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.