CIEH PRINCIPLES OF RISK ASSESSMENT TRAINING COURSE (LEVEL 2)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This CIEH accredited course teaches delegates about the basic principles of risk assessment and ways in which they can protect both their own health and that of others. This course is ideal for any member of staff, no matter their position, and will assist in improving occupational health and safety in the workplace.
Outline of Programme
- Causes of accidents.
- Implications of accidents.
- Identifying hazards and risks.
- Five main steps of risk assessment.
- Workplace control hierarchy.
- Recording and reviewing assessments.
- Legal requirements and the law.
The principles of risk assessment training course lasts 6 hours and delegates will receive a CIEH level 2 certificate upon completion. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities and our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide them through these sessions.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.