RISK ASSESSMENT AND SUPPORT PLANNING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This training is ideal for those working in the care sector and provides an understanding of the government National Minimum Standards which should be complied with when undertaking risk assessments and creating care support plans. Delegates who complete this course will be able to incorporate risk assessment into their support plans and apply Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time bound (SMART) principles. Training will allow delegates to link their knowledge to a work based situation as it is crucial that planning and assessments are tailored specifically to each business.
Outline of Programme
- What is risk assessment?
- What are support plans?
- Benefits of care risk assessment.
- Process of risk assessment and creating support plans.
- Implementing support plans.
- Including risk assessment in support plans.
- Understanding National Minimum Standards.
- Applying SMART principles to support plans.
- Keeping confidential information secure.
The risk assessment and support planning training course lasts 3 hours and delegates will receive a certificate upon completion. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities and our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide them through these sessions.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.