ABRASIVE WHEELS TRAIN THE TRAINER INSTRUCTOR TRAINING COURSES
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed to give delegates the necessary teaching skills and subject knowledge to train others how to use abrasive wheels safely. Delegates will come away from this Train the Trainer course understanding how to operate an abrasive wheel and with an in-depth knowledge of the health and safety risks associated with it. They will also be equipped with a range of teaching methods and public speaking skills that will enhance their abilities as an instructor. Upon completion of the training, the employing organisation will benefit from having an abrasive wheels trainer and advisor on site.
Outline of Programme
- PUWER regulations 1998.
- Apply HSE regulations.
- Statutory requirements.
- Types and characteristics of abrasive wheels.
- Manufacturing abrasive wheels.
- Abrasive wheel machine parts.
- Operating speeds for abrasive wheels.
- Guards, rests and accessories.
- Dressing and balancing.
- Specific mounting produces.
- Hazards and preventative measures.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Inspection, testing for damage and reporting problems.
- Handling and storage.
Train the Trainer Elements
- Teaching methods and learning styles.
- How individuals learn and keep information.
- Feeding back productively.
- Presenting information.
- ‘Do’s and don’ts’.
Abrasive Wheels (Train the Trainer) training takes 1 day. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities and, during the teaching section, will be evaluated on their knowledge and ability to train others. This course will be delivered flexibly to add maximum value to the employing organisation. Homework will be issued and learners need to pass the final written test with 100% accuracy. It is not as daunting as it may sound though, our trainers are very experienced and will be able to help guide delegates throughout the session.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need to be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.