ASBESTOS AWARENESS TRAIN THE TRAINER INSTRUCTOR COURSES
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This Train the Trainer course prepares individuals to train others in managing the risks and issues associated with asbestos. Delegates will come away from this course with an authoritative understanding of where asbestos is likely to be found, HSE regulations, and how to ensure that they stay safe if working in an environment where asbestos may be. They will also be taught a range of teaching methods and public speaking skills that will enhance their ability as an instructor and help them pass on their knowledge to their trainees.
Outline of Programme
- The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2010.
- Application of HSE Regulations.
- Identifying locations, products and materials that might contain asbestos.
- The dangers of asbestos.
- How and why does asbestos affect health?
- How to minimise exposure and practical prevention.
- Practical wwwnstration of asbestos surveys.
- Best safety practices and control measures.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- What to do in an emergency.
- How is asbestos removed?
Train the Trainer Elements
- Teaching methods and learning styles.
- How individuals learn and keep information.
- Feeding back productively.
- Presenting information.
- ‘Do’s and don’ts’.
Asbestos Awareness (Train the Trainer) training takes 1 day. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of involved group activities and, during the teaching part, will be evaluated on their knowledge and ability to train others. This course will be delivered flexibly to add maximum value to the employing organisation. Homework will be issued and learners need to pass the final written test with 100% accuracy. It is not as daunting as it may sound though, our trainers are very experienced and will be able to help guide delegates throughout the session.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need to be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.