Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This train the trainer is designed for those working in the food sector, whether in catering, retail or manufacturing. The course ensures that delegates hold a sufficient understanding of the importance of hygiene and how to uphold it in order to reduce hazards and risks relating to contamination. Delegates will also be equipped with an understanding of good training techniques which will enable them to deliver efficient and engaging training to other staff in-house. Businesses will benefit from having a fully qualified food safety advisor and trainer in the workplace.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Identify hazards.
- Gain knowledge of personal and food hygiene.
- How to reduce risks of contamination.
Train the Trainer Elements
- Teaching methods and learning styles.
- Engaging your delegate.
- Knowledge of how people retain information.
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- How to present information clearly.
- Training etiquettes (do’s and don’ts).
- Evaluation of delegates.
The course is delivered within one day (6 hours). Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn through interaction, group discussion and practical work. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.