Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course provides delegates with an in-depth understanding of health and safety and its importance in the workplace. Those attending the session will also gain the skills and knowledge required to deliver the training to other staff in the business in which they work. This course is a great investment for any company, as they will have a dedicated health and safety trainer in their workforce.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Identify hazards and risks.
- Understand workplace conditions and procedures.
- Know the importance of health and safety in the workplace.
Train the Trainer Elements
- Teaching methods and learning styles.
- Engaging your delegate.
- Knowledge of how people retain information.
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- How to present information clearly.
- Training etiquettes (do’s and don’ts).
- Evaluation of delegates.
The health and safety train the trainer course lasts 6 hours and delegates will receive a certificate upon completion. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.