Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course will provide delegates with a knowledge of risk assessment processes and concepts, as well as the skills required to apply this knowledge in a working environment. Teaching methods will also be covered, ensuring that delegates are able to confidently deliver in-house risk assessment training. This is a great investment for any company looking to save time and money whilst ensuring that all staff receive high quality up-to-date training in line with relevant legislation.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- What is a hazard?
- Financial implications of accidents.
- Identifying hazards and risks.
- Process of risk assessment.
- Laws and legislation.
Train the Trainer Elements
- Teaching methods and learning styles.
- Engaging your delegate.
- Knowledge of how people retain information.
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- How to present information clearly.
- Training etiquettes (do’s and don’ts).
- Evaluation of delegates.
The risk assessment train the trainer course takes approximately 1 day to complete and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions. A certificate will be awarded on completion. This will be valid for 12 months.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.