AUTOCAD 201 GREEN BELT (2 DAYS)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This training is aimed towards those who have already attended the AutoCAD 101 course, or who have prior experience of AutoCAD (Computer Aided Design) software at this level. This course furthers delegates’ existing knowledge and skillset, so that they are able to be more productive and efficient when working with AutoCAD.
Outline of Programme
- Drawing and creating objects.
- Data and object manipulation.
- Creating templates.
- Text and annotation.
- Working with dimensions.
- Reusing content.
- Working with blocks and dynamic blocks.
- Creating and editing attributes.
- Creating and working with sheet sets.
- Creating and working with tables.
- Extracting, exporting and importing.
- Organisation by managing layers.
- Successful working practice.
- Views and layouts.
The AutoCAD training course lasts 12 hours, delivered over 2 days, and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.