AUTOCAD CERTIFICATION JUMPSTART
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This training is ideal for those with little or no prior experience of Autodesk’s AutoCAD (Computer Aided Design) software. The course teaches delegates skills and knowledge of AutoCAD so that they are able to create a range of digital content including 2D drawings, layouts, templates and objects. Training includes the 3 day ‘Yellow Belt 101’ in addition to 2 days of preparation, allowing delegates to move straight to an advanced level.
Outline of Programme
- Navigating AutoCAD.
- Basic drawings.
- Text and annotation.
- Object manipulation and alteration.
- Using layers to organise.
- Inquiry commands.
- Creating, using and editing dimensions.
- Using layouts.
- Reusing content.
- Tools and process to create drawing objects.
- Plotting drawings.
- Creating and using templates.
The AutoCAD training course lasts 30 hours, delivered over 5 days, and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.