AWARD IN DRUG AWARENESS FOR LICENSED PREMISES STAFF (LEVEL 2)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This Level 2 Award in Drug Awareness is designed specifically for those working in licensed premises such as pubs, hotels and restaurants. Licensed premises sometimes attract drug users and, as mentioned in the Licensing Act 2003, illegal drugs have a huge negative impact on the reputation of a business. Training will provide the skills and knowledge needed to identify and prevent the use of illegal drugs; covering the latest information of the ‘drug scene’ and culture to strive towards a drug-free environment.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Laws in relation to illegal drugs.
- Common drug problems within licensed premises.
- Creating a drug strategy.
- Dealing with drug dealers.
- Public safety when the misuse of drugs occur.
The award in drug awareness for licensed premises staff is a 1 day course. Candidate’sknowledge will be assessed by a multiple-choice examination at the end of the training. Those successful will be awarded with a certificate.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.