COCKTAIL MAKING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is ideal for those with no prior experience of cocktail making and provides delegates with an understanding of mixology methods and necessary equipment. Delegates will learn the ingredients and making processes of a range of both classic and contemporary cocktails, so that they are able to prepare them with confidence.
Outline of Programme
- The history of cocktails.
- Mixology methods: layering, shaking, stirring, straining, etc.
- Necessary equipment.
- Classic and contemporary cocktail recipes.
- Ingredients for cocktails.
- Gain confidence in cocktail preparation.
The cocktail making training course lasts is delivered over 1 day and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- Delegates must be over the age of 18.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.