DATA PROTECTION ACT AWARENESS COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course teaches delegates of the importance of data protection and is a useful course for any members of staff who encounter personal data within their role. It is law that all businesses must comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and this course will ensure this compliance and avoid any breaches. Delegates will be informed of Data Protection Act fundamentals and individuals’ rights regarding personal data.
Outline of Programme
- The 8 Data Protection Act principles.
- Information Commissioner’s Office responsibilities.
- Legal rights with regards to personal data.
- Enforcement of the Data Protection Act.
- Ways in which to ensure compliance.
The Data Protection Act awareness training course lasts 4 hours and delegates will receive a certificate upon completion. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities and our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.