EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY AWARENESS
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
Ideal for staff in any sector, this course provides delegates with an understanding of how the values, opinions and prejudices of an individual can influence those around them, and how this can lead to discrimination. Delegates will gain awareness of the value of equality and diversity, and will be encouraged to promote equal opportunities in the workplace.
Outline of Programme
- What is equality and diversity?
- Why is equality and diversity important?
- Understanding the needs of individuals.
- Respecting others and their needs.
- Laws and legislations.
- Important factors to ensure equality and diversity.
The equality and diversity awareness training course lasts 2 hours and delegates will receive a certificate upon completion. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities and our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.