HEDGE CUTTER AND STRIMMER SAFETY AWARENESS TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course would be an asset to anyone intending to use hedge cutters or trimmers in their working role. Training will provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to work safely and in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, PUWER 1998 and LOLER 1998. Delegates will learn general maintenance, operational skills and will gain confidence in undertaking pre, during and post use checks.
Outline of Programme
- Risk assessment.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Pre and post use checks.
- Hedge categories and characteristics.
- Correct fuel.
- Idling adjustment.
- Environmental responsibilities.
- Working at heights.
- Preparing the site for work.
- Starting the cutter/trimmer safely.
- Health and safety.
- Relevant laws and legislation.
The hedge cutter and trimmer awareness training course lasts 3 hours and a certificate will be awarded upon completion. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities and our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.