TutorCare Ltd is a recognised market leader in the delivery of care training throughout the UK. Our courses are a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical sessions that are designed to develop ability and confidence to improve upon CQC guidelines.
- CQC - The Essential Care Courses - COSHH to Common Induction Standards. This collection of courses covers the basic CQC requirements.
- Care Train the Trainer - Train staff to deliver your own CQC courses and reduce future training overheads.
- Child Care Training - Huge range of courses designed for both foster carers, parents and those in the child care sector.
- Health & Safety in Care - Courses help to ensure that your staff are compliant with health and safety standards in the care sector.
- Safeguarding Courses - Protecting the vulnerable is paramount to delivering even the most basic of care standards. Ensure your staff are fully aware.
- Working with Disabilities - Training meets CQC recommendations so as to help care staff better support patients with disabilities.
- Care Medical Courses - Meet recommendations by the CQC when providing medical care and support to patients.
- Mental Health Care - Learn to identify, support, and provide appropriate care to those coping with mental illnesses.
- End of Life Training - Learn to sensitively help people who have a life limiting illness & those dealing with loss and bereavment.
- Specialist Carer Courses - Training courses to develop specialist carers & specific roles within the care home.
- Care Management Courses - Training to encourage effective management and strong leadership within the care system.
- Foster Care Training - All our foster care courses compiled to one handy page. if you cannot find the exact course you need, please call!
- Care E-Learning Courses - We have a huge variety of E-Learning courses. Call today to enquire about bulk licences, or buy online now.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.