This selection of courses cover a vast array of medical topics; ranging from diet to ailments to medication handling. All of these medical care courses meet recommendations by the CQC, so you can be sure that the training you receive is of the highest standard.
We deliver both in-house at a location that suits you, and online via our innovative e-learning platform. If the particular course which you are looking for is not listed below, please do contact us and one of our expert training specialists will be happy to help.
Special Offer: Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- Medication Awareness - Better understand the issues of confidentiality and safety in the administration of medications. 3 hour training course.
- Pressure Sore Awareness - Training focuses on the prevention of pressure sores as well as effective treatments. 2 hour training course.
- Diabetes Awareness - 2 hour comprehensive course covers the main issues and causes of diabetes, and the preventative measures available.
- Catheter Care - Properly administer catheter care with this 2 hour in-house training course. Covers causes, risks and useage.
- Advanced Medication Awareness - Safely administer medication with this advanced 3 hour course suitable for team leaders and experienced carers.
- Medication Administration for Care - In depth 6 hour course to improve accuracy when administering medications within care settings.
- Infection Control Awareness - Raise awareness within your organisation of occupational infection control measures. 2 hour course.
- HABC Infection Control Level 2 - Make sure your organisation is preventing the spread of infection with this comprehensive 1 day training course.
- Basic Life Support Awareness - Provide expert care to injured persons before the emergency services arrive with this 3 hour training course.
- Safe Handling of Medications - In depth 6 hour course to improve accuracy when administering medications within care settings.
- MRSA/C. Diff Awareness - Avoid healthcare associated infections and maintain high clinical standards with this 2 hour training course.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Awareness - Study the causes, effects and potential treatments for lung diseases classified under COPD. 3 hour training course.
- Stroke Awareness - Improve knowledge of the signs of a stroke and how to treat and rehabilitate those who have suffered. 2 hours.
- Parkinson's Awareness - Enhance your understanding of Parkinson's disease. 3 hour care training covering symptoms, causes and treatment.
- HIV Awareness - 3 hour course increases awareness of HIV, and the support and treatment methods available for those with the virus.
- Venipuncture Awareness - Theory based course undertaken to better understand taking blood. Session on infection control also included.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.