Our range of mental health care training meets recommendations underlined by the CQC to ensure that care workers are delivering a high standard of care. Our course content is updated regularly and instructors each hold a relevant background in care.
Training is available in-house and online via e-learning. If the particular course which you are looking for is not listed below, please do contact us and one of our expert training specialists will be happy to help.
Special Offer: Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- Dementia Awareness- Raise awareness of the challenges and issues arising from dementia. 3 hour introductory course.
- Mental Health Awareness - Training for care workers to gain an awareness of mental health disorders and the stigmas associated with them. 2 hours.
- Mental Health Act Awareness - Introductory course on the stipulations of the Mental Health Act of 1985 and its 2007 amendements. 3 hour course.
- Advanced Mental Health Act - Comprehensive 6 hour course that covers the Mental Health Act and the Millian Principles. Find out more.
- Mental Health Induction- Recommended training for those new to mental health care. Covers the principles of different conditions and disorders.
- Supporting People with Dementia - Our most in-depth and practical training for helping sufferers of dementia. 6 hour course.
- Dementia Champions - In-depth 3 hour course forms part of the Dementia Champions Programme. Designed for those already familiar with dementia.
- ADHD Awareness - Help those with Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder with this 3 hour course on causes and management.
- Bipolar Awareness - Comprehensive 5 hour course to learn about the characteristics of bipolar, and treatment options for those who have it.
- Borderline Personality Disorder - 2 hour course teaches care staff about the medical, social and practical impacts of BPD, and how to care for those who have it.
- Depression Awareness - 2 hour course teaches understanding about the triggers of depression, and the treatment options available.
- Depression, Anxiety and Phobias - Full days training covering these three topics. Suitable for all health & social care professionals.
- Stress Awareness- Manage stress levels effectively; learn to identify and develop coping mechanisms for yourself and people around you.
- Schizophrenia Awareness - Improve understanding of schizophrenia within your organisation with this 2 hour training course.
- Self Harm Awareness - Develop a greater insight into self harm, how common it is, and how to help affected persons. 2 hour care course.
- OCD Awareness - Understand the neurological aspect of OCD and how to manage it. 2 hour training course.
- Understanding Eating Disorders- Develop an insight into the physchological and physical effects of eating disorders. 2 hour awareness course.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.