Our care train the trainer courses provide delegates with an in depth understanding of a specific role within care, as well as ensuring that they hold the skills required to teach to others. Training is delivered in-house at your premises and all our instructors hold a relevant background in care.
All of these courses fulfil guidelines underlined by the CQC and we have recently expanded our operational coverage to account for each of the 15 Standards of Care.
If the particular course which you are looking for is not listed below, please do contact us and one of our expert training specialists will be happy to help.
- Moving and Handling of People - Deliver your own moving and handling training with our train the trainer courses. 2 day in-house course.
- Moving and Handling Refresher - Refresh your instructor skills and knowledge in moving and handling of people. 1 day course.
- Physical Intervention - Learn how to train others in safe and legal physical intervention. Meets HSE guidelines. 1 day course.
- Infection Control - 1 day train the trainer course designed for those looking to instructors others on infection control.
- SOVA Care - 1 day train the trainer course focusing on the safeguarding of vulnerable people. Meets CQC guidelines.
- Dementia Care - 1 day train the trainer course designed specifically for those looking to become dementia care instructors.
- Medication Care - 2 day train the trainer course for those looking to instruct others in medication administration. Meets CQC guidelines.
- Epilespy Care- 1 day train the trainer course designed specifically for those looking to become epilepsy care instructors.
- Diabetes Care - 1 day train the trainer course for potential diabetes care instructors. Sessions cover diabetes & instructor training.
- Evacuation Chair - 1 day train the trainer course designed for those who need to become evacuation chair usage instructors.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.