The extensive selection of courses listed below are specifically tailored to suit staff working with disabled patients. Our instructors all come from relevant working backgrounds and meet CQC guidelines, so you can be confident that the training you receive is of the highest standard.
Special Offer: Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- Autism Awareness - Ideal induction course for those with no previous experience of caring for those with autism. 3 hour course.
- Epilepsy Advanced - Advanced course covers the different types of epilepsy, and how to respond to someone having a fit, including emergency medicine administration.
- Epilepsy Awareness - Raise awareness of the issues regarding epilepsy and understand how to respond to epileptic seizures. 2 hour course.
- Disability Awareness - Create an egalitarian work environment in compliance with the Equality Act of 2010. 2 hour training course.
- Learning Disability Awareness - Introductory course aimed at developing an insight into a range of disabilities and challenging scenarios.
- Working with Children with Disabilities - Learn about AHDC legislation and how to work legally and ethically. 5 hour training course.
- MS Society Awareness - Improves awareness of the issues pertaining to Multiple Sclerosis and the MS Society. 1 hour course.
- Asperger's Awareness - Recognise the characteristics of Asperger's syndrome, the impacts it has, and successful coping strategies.
- Cerebral Palsy Awareness - Cerebral Palsy affects roughly 1 in every 400 UK children. Develop a keen insight on this 3 hour course.
- Visual and Hearing Impairment Awareness - Improve communication between carers and service users with this 2 hour awareness course.
- Arthritis Awareness - Learn about the different types of arthritis and how to care for those with them on this 3 hour training course.
- Asthma Awareness - Better understand the causes and treatments for asthma within a care setting. 2 hour training course.
- Tourette’s Syndrome Awareness - Recommended training for anyone assisting those with Tourette's Syndrome. 3 hour training course.
- Scottish Adults with Incapacity Act Training - Make sure staff comply with the Scottish Adults with Incapacity Act with this full day training course.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.