In order to remain legally compliant, all workers operating at significant heights must have completed training to ensure that they are taking precautions to protect their personal safety. As our training is accredited by either IPAF or PASMA, you can trust that you’re receiving the best training possible to ensure your staff remain compliant.
We aim to tailor our training to your needs and provide you with the best possible training experience. If the particular course which you are looking for is not listed below, please do contact us and one of our expert training specialists will be happy to help.
- PASMA Standard - Improve health and safety standards are met when using standard mobile platforms.
- PASMA - This is mandatory training for all users of mobile access towers and is available throughout the UK.
- PASMA Combined Low/Standard (In House) - Meet regulatory requirements and ensure the safety of those working with both standard and low level mobile towers.
- PASMA Low Level - Ensure the safe moving, assembly and dismantle of low level access units, and comply with current legislation.
- PASMA Management - Learn to plan and organise employees and equipment to ensure staff are competent to inspect and maintain towers.
- Working at Height Awareness - Understand the risks and legal implications involved when working at height, and comply with current legislation.
- IPAF - Be competent in the safe operation of MEWPs, meeting current legislation and regulations.
- IPAF Dual Category - Operator - Hold the skills required to operate two categories of powered access equipment. Essential for compliance of legislation.
- IPAF Harness Use & Inspection - Gain the ability to use and inspect harnesses in order to ensure the safety of your workforce.
- IPAF Loading & Unloading - Ensure security in the loading and unloading of MEWPs and safe transportation. Available nationwide.
- IPAF MEWP for Managers - Obtain the necessary skills and knowledge to manage a site and staff using MEWPS. Suitable for managers and supervisors.
- IPAF Single Category Operator - Qualify and possess the skills required for competency in the operation of one category of powered access equipment.
- Scaffold Inspection - Be complient with relevant legislation and obtain the skills to carry out statutory inspections of working platforms.
- Rooftop Awareness - Identify safe and unsafe rooftops, understand potential hazards, how to prevent them, and improve the level of safety.
- Ladder Awareness - Gain an understanding of the limitations and dangers of ladders, in order to prevent ladder-related injuries.
- Ladder & Stepladder User & Inspection - Learn how to carry out Ladder and Stepladder inspections and record findings to ensure the safety of equipment.
- Gantry Crane Training - Gain the skills and knowledge to become an overhead gantry crane operator. Fully accredited, delivered nationwide.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.