On this page you will find a list of essential care sector e-learning courses. We are now able to provide the new Care Certificate qualification online; this has recently replaced the Common Induction Standards and covers a wide range of care courses.
Each of the 15 Standards can also be booked as an individual course - so feel free to call to discuss your requirements!
Our courses are always designed to fulfil recommendations from the CQC, so you can be sure of a high standard of training. If the particular course which you are looking for is not listed below, please do contact us and one of our expert training specialists will be happy to help.
- Health Care Courses - Wide variety of online courses for healthcare professionals. We also provide in-house training & QCFs. Call today!
- Social Care Courses - Huge selection of online social care courses including MCA & DOLS, SOVA and Child Protection. Buy online now!
- QCF Care Diplomas - Health & Social Care QCF levels 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 available. Bulk discounts available - get a great quote today!
- Care Certificate - This is a new highly recommended qualification for those looking to start out or change job roles within care.
- Moving and Handling of People - Learn safe manual handling techniques, reduce risk of injury and meet relevant legislation. Ideal for care workers.
- Person Centred Care Level 2 - Become mindful of a patient’s dignity, privacy, independence and choice when implementing and developing care plans.
- Carers Awareness - Gain a fundamental insight into who a carer is and what they do in their day to day role. Perfect for new starters.
- Common Induction Standards (CIS) - As of 1st of April 2015, this course was replaced by the Care Certificate, which we offer both in-house & via e-learning.
- Duty of Care - Know the responsibilities demanded under the Duty of Care legislation to ensure the well-being of service users.
- Preparing to Work in Care Level 2 - Start a career in care with a full understanding of the responsibilities and legal guidelines that need to be met.
- Understanding Your Role - Identify your role responsibilities in order to work in collaboration with employees to deliver safe and quality care.
- Dignity, Privacy and Respect - Be compliant with the latest dignity, privacy and respect legislations and improve the quality of care provided.
- Fall Prevention - Reduce the number of falls by identifying risks and implementing control procedures to ensure a safer environment.
- Risk Assessment and Management in Care Level 3 - Care staff can learn to identify risks and implement control measures to ensure the safety of staff and patients.
- Reablement Awareness - Understand what reablement is, who it affects, how it is beneficial and how to monitor service users' progress.
- Communication Skills Training - Gain an understanding of different communication methods and the effect which they can have on the listener.
- Diet & Nutrition - Study the importance of a nutritious diet in improving illness and restoring wellbeing.
- Personal Development - Understand the importance of personal development in order to improve the quality of care and support provided.
- Record Keeping - Learn the importance of care records and how to complete them correctly, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
Get in touch with TutorCare
Bulk licensing is available on all our online courses. Get a quote today!
You may also be interested in our In-House Courses and Defibrillator Products.