Our selection of online health care courses are designed to help carers who assess and treat patients as part of their working role attain the standards expected by the CQC.
As such, we offer courses to suit a wide variety of situations and specific requirements; including dementia, diabetes and strokes, as well as courses which cover more general health care topics such as infection control.
If however, the particular course which you are looking for is not listed below, please contact us and one of our expert training specialists will be happy to help.
- Medication Awareness - Meet CQC guidelines and fulfil legal and moral responsibilities when handling medication. Suitable for all care workers.
- Dementia Awareness - Improve care provided to dementia suffers. Gain a fuller understanding of the condition and the individual's needs.
- Infection Control - Understand the importance of infection control and the responsibilities involved in ensuring legal compliance.
- Disability Awareness - Comply with the Equality Act 2010 and learn how to implement policies and procedures to protect those with disabilities.
- Control and Administration of Medicines Level 3 - Learn procedures for prescribing and administering patients' medication, minimising risk of error and improving care.
- Dementia Care Practice Level 3 - Improve the level of care and support given to people with dementia by meeting an individual's needs with tailored care plans.
- Infection Control Level 3 - Identify infection and prevent its spread through the implementation of control measures, for quality care treatment.
- Catheterisation Awareness - Influence good working practice with an understanding of the different types, purposes and risks of catheterisation.
- Stroke Awareness - Spot the signs and symptoms of a stroke; understand its potential long-term effects and how to best support sufferers.
- Wound Assessment - Carry out accurate wound assessments, identifying the cause, treatment and risk of an injury, so as to provide quality care.
- Acute and Chronic Wound Healing - Gain knowledge of different wound and tissue types, and understand the healing process. Ideal for health care workers.
- Basic Tissue Viability - Gain understanding of tissue wounds and ulcers and the process of tissue viability. Ideal for care sector staff.
- Venepuncture Awareness - Implement good working practice of venepuncture, gaining a sound understanding of the anatomy and physiology of veins.
- Pressure Ulcer Prevention - Gain skills and knowledge in the causes, management and treatment of pressure ulcers in order to prevent future occurrences.
- Social Care E-Learning Courses - Huge selection of online social care courses including MCA & DOLS, SOVA and Child Protection. Buy online now!
Get in touch with TutorCare
Bulk licensing is available on all our online courses. Get a quote today!
You may also be interested in our In-House Courses and Defibrillator Products.