Each of the courses listed below are designed for those who care for vulnerable adults or children as part of their working role. As such, our training will ensure that delegates are fully prepared to work in compliance with guidelines set out in the Mental Capacity Act and DOLS, and are meeting the standards expected by the CQC.
If the particular course which you are looking for is not listed, please do contact us and one of our expert training specialists will be happy to help.
- Mental Capacity Act and DOLS - Gain an overview of the implications that these pieces of legislation have on both the service user and service provider.
- Autism Awareness - Grasp the common social, speech and communication issues involved with autism and improve quality of care provided.
- Safeguarding of Children - Learn how to identify different signs of abuse so you can report concerns appropriately and fulfil your duty of care.
- Epilepsy Awareness - Study the causes and effects of epilepsy, and gain the confidence and ability to respond safely and efficiently.
- SOVA - Learn how to recognise and report abuse as well as gaining awareness of the support available following disclosure.
- SOVA Level 2 - Learn SOVA framework and implement it in a care environment to identify signs of abuse and protect vulnerable adults.
- Mental Health - Provide care and support to those with mental health disorders and understand the social stigmas accompanying them.
- Asperger's Syndrome Awareness - Explore Asperger's syndrome, its effects on individuals, and how to best support those with the condition.
- Learning Disabilities Awareness - Understand various learning disabilities, how these affect people differently, and the best way to support those who have them.
- Substance Misuse Awareness Level 3 - Learn about commonly misused substances; their effects, the signs, and the social, personal and medical reasons for misuse.
- Self Harm Awareness - Identify the triggers and signs of self harming, learn how to manage those at risk and prevent incidents reoccurring.
- Health Care Courses - Wide variety of online courses for those in the healthcare sector. We also provide in-house training. Call today!
Get in touch with TutorCare
Bulk licensing is available on all our online courses. Get a quote today!
You may also be interested in our In-House Courses and Defibrillator Products.