In this section we have a number of courses that will ensure staff are sufficiently trained to comply with the legal standards required of their role. This section is especially useful for the retail industry but courses such as our Bribery Act Awareness and Money Laundering Awareness are applicable to a huge range of industries and sectors.
We aim to tailor our courses to your needs and provide you with the best possible training experience. If the particular course which you are looking for is not listed below, please do contact us and one of our expert training specialists will be happy to help.
- Award for Under Age Sales Prevention (AUASP) - Learn to decide when an age restricted sale should be made or refused and gain confidence to enforce this decision.
- Customer Service Skills - Gain an enhanced understanding of customer service and improve the customer satisfaction rating of your organisation.
- Customer Service Level 3 - Improve your customer satisfaction rating. This course can also contribute to an NVQ in Customer Service.
- Age Verification - Challenge for proof of age with confidence and learn of the relevant legislation regarding model age verification policy.
- Bribery Act Awareness - Recognise and prevent bribery in your organisation by implementing an anti-bribery policy. Buy online now.
- Drug Awareness - Identify drug use and drug dealing and manage these situations safely to reduce the risk to your organisation.
- Money Laundering Awareness - Know your legal responsibilities and develop the confidence to identify and report suspicious behaviour.
- Scottish Award for Licensed Premises Staff (SALPS) - Get the mandatory training you need in order to apply for a personal license from your local council.
Get in touch with TutorCare
Bulk licensing is available on all our online courses. Get a quote today!
You may also be interested in our In-House Courses and Defibrillator Products.