Improving the level of safety on construction sites is of paramount importance to the industry’s governing bodies. Ensure that your site is employing the best practices and help avoid workplace accidents with our online construction courses.
We offer a wide range of accreditations and completing one of our online courses will ensure that delegates gain the skills and knowledge required to implement proper codes of practice on site.
If the particular course which you are looking for is not listed below, please do contact us and one of our expert training specialists will be happy to help.
- Asbestos Awareness - This training ensures understanding of how to assess the risks of asbestos and ensure workplace safety.
- Asbestos Awareness (Non) - Understand what asbestos is, where it can be found and how to appropriately assess the risks which it poses.
- Working at Height - Gain understanding of health and safety regulations and the precautions needed to reduce risk when working at heights.
- Manual Handling Level 2 - Learn how to handle objects correctly and avoid unsafe lifting methods to reduce the risk of injury.
- BSC Award in Manual Handling Risk Assessment - Accredited by the British Safety Council, gain skills and knowledge to undertake legally compliant risk assessments.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate - Develop effective workplace safety systems, understand the importance of risk assessments and control workplace hazards.
- Abrasive Wheels - Mandatory safety training for those working with abrasive wheels; focuses on risk management methods.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
You may also be interested in our In-House Courses and Defibrillator Products.