It is strongly recommended by the Food Standards Agency that all staff working with food should have food safety training in order to remain hygienic and compliant with the law.
We offer a range of accreditations and the range of courses below will ensure that staff of all experience levels are catered to. If however, the particular course which you are looking for is not listed below, please do contact us and one of our expert training specialists will be happy to help.
- Food Safety Level 2 - Eliminate hygiene risks and learn how to cook, store and reheat food so that it remains fit for consumption.
- Allergen Awareness - Ensure your staff are aware of the latest EU regulations regarding the sale of allergy inducing foods.
- Food Safety Level 3 - Understand the importance of good hygiene and food safety practices. Suitable for those in supervisory roles.
- Food Safety Level 4 - Enhance on your knowledge and learn how to implement the procedures necessary to ensure food standards are met.
- Diet & Nutrition - Study the importance of a nutritious diet in improving illness and restoring wellbeing.
- HACCP - Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point training is mandatory in all UK food handling operations. Find out more now.
- Healthier Food and Special Diets Level 2 - Learn about the nutrient content of a wide range of foods as well as the impact that diet has on an individual's health.
- HACCP for Food Manufacturing - Learn about how HACCP is applicable to food manufacturing settings. Especially suitable for supervisors and managers.
- Food Safety in Manufacturing Level 2 - Comply with EU legislation and ensure that you and your staff have sufficient food hygiene training.
Get in touch with TutorCare
Bulk licensing is available on all our online courses. Get a quote today!
You may also be interested in our In-House Courses and Defibrillator Products.