First aid qualifications are essential for any organisation. Our extensive range of first aid training can be delivered in-house or as an open course at one of our centres across the UK.
With accreditation from awarding bodies such as the CIEH and QUALSAFE, you can be sure that you’re receiving the highest level of training.
If the particular course which you are looking for is not listed below, please do ccontact us and one of our training specialists will be happy to help.
- Emergency First Aid at Work - 6 hour course teaches delegates how to treat unconscious patients effectively and efficiently. CIEH and OFQUAL accreditation available.
- Emergency First Aid Awareness - Raise understanding of how to react in an emergency on this basic 3 hour course. No previous experience required.
- Automated External Defibrillation - Learn to operate defibrillator machines and better understand CPR on this half day training course.
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course - You must have a safe number of staff qualified in this course to legally supervise children. Extensive 2 day course.
- Paediatric First Aid - Meet Ofsted and EYFS requirements, ensuring that all children under your care are protected against any first aid emergencies.
- First Aid at Work - Comprehensive course that prepares the delegate to face a huge range of potential situations. 3 day course.
- Basic Paediatric First Aid - Beginner level course enables delegates to enrol on the voluntary part of the Ofsted Childcare Register. 6 hours.
- First Aid at Work Refresher - Renew your first aid at work qualification on completion of this 2 day refresher course. Certificate valid for 3 years.
- First Aid Annual Refresher - Remain confident and refresh understanding of first aid principles and practices on this half day course.
- First Aid at Work Train the Trainer - Save on your training overheads and teach your own staff to deliver your first aid training. 3 day course.
- Paediatric First Aid Train the Trainer - Train as a paediatric first aid instructor and work towards an NVQ in Childcare and Education. 3 day course.
- CIEH Level 3 First Aid at Work - This course covers all aspects of first aid from illness to injury. No previous experience needed. 3 day course.
- First Person on Scene (FPOS) - 5 day course to train first aiders in delivering essential care in the first few minutes after an accident.
- Anaphylaxis First Aid - Better understand allergic reactions and learn to administer auto-injectors on this 4 hour training course.
- Medical Gases - Become competent & confident in the administration of medical gases such as oxygen and entonox.
- Sports First Aid - This 1 day course is ideal for sports club coaches, athletes, osteopaths and physiotherapists alike.
- CPR for Electricians - Also known as 'electrical rescue and resuscitation.' Compliant with Regulation 29 of the Electricity Act 1995. 1 day.
- Driver CPC - Mandatory training for all PCV and LGV drivers; apply first aid skills in a range of on-road emergency situations. 7 hour course.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.